April 2019 Monthly Offer
Terms & Conditions: April 2019
21 Days for $21 for Arena & Fit Series
1. Information on how to redeem makes up these Conditions.
2. The Promoter is conducting the promotion in selected health clubs in VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, WESTERN AUSTRALIA. (“Participating Outlets”) on 1 April until close of business on 30 April 2019 at each Participating Outlet (“Promotional Period”).
3. The promotion offers a 21 day Superclub or Fit Series membership with no lock-in contract and can only be redeemed once per person and at one selected location.
4. The price point for this product will be reduced to $21.
5. Additionally those that sign up to an Arena or Fit Series membership within the month of April receive 14 Days Free (on selected memberships).
6. The offer is valid on Fit Series and Super Club only. See Fit Series and Super Club membership Terms and Conditions for full details of this membership. If the redeemer wishes to continue their membership after this period, standard membership prices, terms and conditions apply.
7. The $21 fee will be payable upfront online.
8. A $99 Start-up fee applies to all direct debit memberships. This will be included in the first direct debit.
9. Free time available on 12 month memberships only. The 14 Days free is added onto the membership with the minimum term commencing after the 14 Days, except for South Australia where the 14 Days is included in the minimum term of the membership, normal membership conditions apply thereafter.
10. All memberships (excluding Active Plus) include a quarterly coaching fee of $9.95 per quarter. This fee entitles the member to a personalized coaching session with a Goodlife Fitness Professional every 3 months.
11. Goodlife offers members a cooling off period, known as a Breathing Space. The Breathing Space period commences 7 days from initial contract date. A customer can choose to enact their Breathing Space and terminate their membership, if the customer meets the following conditions:
a) They have attended the Goodlife health consultation, with a Goodlife Personal Trainer, at their local Goodlife Health Club.
b) They submit a written request to terminate their membership within the timeframe specified as the cooling off.
12. The offer only applies to new memberships and cannot be run in conjunction with any other offer including corporate discounts.
13. The Promoter or the Participating Outlets shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies the Promoter and the Participating Outlet in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
14. The Promoter is Goodlife Health Clubs, A.B.N. 59120953200.