2019 March Monthly Offer
Special Terms & Conditions: March 2019
10% off Arena memberships + 28 Days Free
1. Information on how to join makes up these Conditions.
2. The Promoter is conducting the promotion in selected health clubs in VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, WESTERN AUSTRALIA. (“Participating Outlets”) on 1 March until close of business on 31 March 2019 at each Participating Outlet (“Promotional Period”).
3. The promotion offers a 10% discount on the Fit Series and Super Club Memberships + 28 Days Free (on selected memberships).
4. The membership discount is valid on Fit Series and Super Club only. See Fit Series Membership and Super Club Terms and Conditions for full details of this membership.
5. The price point for this product will be reduced to $25.16 a week during the promotional period on the Fit Series membership and $37.76 on the Super Club membership
6. A $99 Start-up fee applies to all direct debit memberships. This will be included in the first direct debit.
7. Free time available on 12 month memberships only. The 28 Days free is added onto the membership with the minimum term commencing after the 28 Days, except for South Australia where the 28 Days is included in the minimum term of the membership, normal membership conditions apply thereafter.
8. All memberships (excluding Active Plus) include a quarterly coaching fee of $9.95 per quarter. This fee entitles the member to a personalized coaching session with a Goodlife Fitness Professional every 3 months.
9. Goodlife offers members a cooling off period, known as a Breathing Space. The Breathing Space period commences 7 days from initial contract date. A customer can choose to enact their Breathing Space and terminate their membership, if the customer meets the following conditions:
a) They have attended the Goodlife health consultation, with a Goodlife Personal Trainer, at their local Goodlife Health Club.
b) They submit a written request to terminate their membership within the timeframe specified as the cooling off.
10. The offer only applies to new memberships and cannot be run in conjunction with any other offer including corporate discounts.
11. The Promoter or the Participating Outlets shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies the Promoter and the Participating Outlet in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
12. The Promoter is Goodlife Health Clubs, A.B.N. 59120953200.