May 2019 Monthly Offer
Special Terms & Conditions: May 2019
15% off Superclub & Fit Series + 14 Days Free
1. Information on how to join makes up these Conditions.
2. The Promoter is conducting the promotion in selected Goodlife Health Clubs in VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, and WESTERN AUSTRALIA (“Participating Outlets”) on 1 May until 9 pm on 31 May 2019 at each Participating Outlet including Goodlife Box Hill (“Promotional Period”).
The promotion offers the following membership at any Participating Outlet:
Membership Type: Fit Series and Super Club only.
3. Discount: 15% off standard rates;
Free Time: 14 days from the date of agreement only applicable on Fit Series and Super Club.
4. The price point for these memberships will be reduced to:
$35.66 a week for the membership term on the Super Club; (Total minimum cost $1953.32 over 12 months in VIC, QLD and WA. Total minimum cost of $1917.66 in SA)
$23.76 a week for the membership term on the Fit Series. (Total minimum cost $1334.52 over 12 months in VIC, QLD and WA. Total minimum cost of $1310.76 in SA)
5. A $99 Start-up fee applies to all memberships. This will be included in the first payment by the member upon the expiry of their Free Time.
Free Time available on Fit Series and Super Club memberships only. The 14 free days are added onto the membership with the minimum term scheduled to commence after the Free Time, except for in South Australia where the Free Time is included in the minimum term of the membership. Normal membership conditions are to apply thereafter.
6. Goodlife offers members a cooling off period, known as a Breathing Space.The Breathing Space period commences on the initial contract date (after the Free Time) and expires 7 days after the initial contract date. A member can choose to enact their Breathing Space and terminate their membership, if the member submits a written request to terminate their membership within the Breathing Space period. A member will be refunded their joining fee should they wish to terminate during this period, provided they comply with the standard requests contained in Goodlife’s Terms and Conditions.
7. The offer only applies to new memberships and cannot be run in conjunction with any other offer including corporate discounts.
8. The Promoter or the Participating Outlets shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies the Promoter and the Participating Outlet in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
9. The member will be required to complete a 24/7 Induction, waivers and health screening tool prior to their first session. Any minors will be required to have their membership signed by a parent or legal guardian, complete additional waivers & induction, and other comply with the Goodlife Age Policy.
10. The membership discount is valid on Fit Series and Super Club only. Except as set out above, the standard Membership Terms and Conditions for the Super Club and Fit Series membership applies.
11. The Promoter is Goodlife Health Clubs, A.B.N. 59120953200.