October 2019 Monthly Offer
Special Terms & Conditions: October 2019
$5 per week for your first 5 weeks
1. Information on how to join makes up these Conditions.
2.Goodlife Operations Pty Ltd (“Goodlife”) (ABN 59 120 953 200) is offering this promotion in selected Goodlife Health Clubs in VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, and WESTERN AUSTRALIA) from 9am on 1 October 2019 until 9 pm on 31 October 2019 AEST at each Participating Outlet (“Promotional Period”).
3. The promotion is available to individuals who sign up to Arena Fitness during the Promotional Period only (“new members”).
4. The promotion offers the following memberships at any Participating Outlet:
Promotion: Discounted rate of $5 per week for the first 5 weekly membership payments (regular payments thereafter for a twelve (12) month period(exceptions apply for South Australian members)).
Membership Type: Black Label Memberships only.
Membership Term: Available on all 6 month membership options.
5. A $99 Start-up fee applies to all memberships. This will be included in the first payment by the member.
6. The additional five (5) weeks will be added on to the members minimum term and minimum membership spend will be increased by $25 in Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia. In South Australia, the 5 weeks at $5 per week will form part of the 12 month term and the minimum membership spend will be reduced accordingly.
7. Goodlife offers members a cooling off period, known as a Breathing Space. The Breathing Space period commences after the Free Time has been applied and expires 7 days after the initial contract date. A member can choose to terminate their membership by written request during the Breathing Space period. A member will be refunded their joining fee should they wish to terminate during this period, provided they comply with the standard requests contained in Goodlife’s Terms and Conditions.
8. The offer only applies to membership agreements entered into between the outlined promotion dates and cannot be run in conjunction with any other offer including but not limited to corporate discounts.
9. Goodlife shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies Goodlife in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
10. The new member will be required to complete a 24/7 Induction, waivers and health screening tool prior to their first training session at Goodlife Health Clubs. Any minors will be required to have their membership signed by a parent or legal guardian, complete additional waivers & induction, and otherwise comply with the Goodlife Age Policy.
11. Except as set out above, the standard Membership Terms and Conditions for memberships apply. See www.goodlife.com.au for details.