Special Terms & Conditions: Arena Fitness 8 Week Paid In Full Membership
1. Information on how to redeem makes up these conditions.
2. The Promoter is conducting the promotion in selected health clubs in VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, and WESTERN AUSTRALIA only (“Participating Outlets”), on the 12 November 2019 at each Participating Outlet (“Promotional Period”) excluding pre-sale clubs.
3. The promotion offers the following membership option at any Participating Outlet:
– Membership Type: Black Label Membership only.
– Membership Term: 8 Week term only.
– The rate for the above membership is: $299 for the 8 week membership period.
4. The offer can only be redeemed online and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
5. Except as set out in these special conditions, the standard Membership Terms and Conditions for Black Label applies.
6. The member will be required to have completed a 24/7 induction, waivers and health screening prior to their first training session at Goodlife Health Clubs. Any minors will be required to have their membership signed by a parent or legal guardian, complete additional waivers & induction, and comply with the Goodlife Age Policy.
7. Goodlife offers members a cooling off period, known as a Breathing Space. The Breathing Space period commences 7 days from initial contract date. A customer can choose to enact their Breathing Space and terminate their membership, if the customer submits a written request to terminate their membership within the timeframe specified as the cooling off.
8. This offer cannot be run in conjunction with any other offer including corporate discounts. This offer is not available for existing Black Label members.
9. The Promoter or the Participating Outlets shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies the Promoter and the Participating Outlet in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
10. The Promoter is Goodlife Health Clubs, A.B.N. 59120953200.