1. Information on how to join makes up these Conditions.
2. The Promoter is conducting the promotion in selected Goodlife Health Clubs in VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, and WESTERN AUSTRALIA) at 9am on 1 June 2019 until 9 pm on 30 June 2019 AEST at each Participating Outlet including Goodlife Box Hill (“Promotional Period”).
3. The promotion offers the following price point for the following memberships prior to New Financial Year price rise :
$41.95 a week for the membership term on the Super Club; (Total minimum cost $2,280.40 over 12 months in VIC, QLD,SA and WA.)
$27.95 a week for the membership term on the Fit Series. (Total minimum cost $1,552.40 over 12 months in VIC, QLD, SA and WA.)
4. A $99 Start-up fee applies to all memberships. This will be included in the first payment by the member upon the expiry of their Free Time. (Free time is the 7 day period of time where a member is able to access the club free of charge prior to the commencement of their contract).
5. Free Time available on Fit Series and Super Club memberships only.
6. Goodlife offers members a cooling off period, known as a Breathing Space. The Breathing Space period commences after the Free Time has been applied and expires 7 days after the initial contract date. A member can choose to terminate their membership by written request during the Breathing Space period. A member will be refunded their joining fee should they wish to terminate during this period, provided they comply with the standard requests contained in Goodlife’s Terms and Conditions.
7. The offer only applies to membership agreements signed into between the outlined campaign dates and cannot be run in conjunction with any other offer including corporate discounts.
8. The Promoter shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies the Promoter in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
9. The member will be required to complete a 24/7 Induction, waivers and health screening tool prior to their first training session at Goodlife Health Clubs. Any minors will be required to have their membership signed by a parent or legal guardian, complete additional waivers & induction, and other comply with the Goodlife Age Policy.
10. Membership discounts only valid on FitSeries and Super Club only. Except as set out above, the standard Membership Terms and Conditions for Super Club and Fit Series memberships apply. See www.goodlifehealthclubs.com.au for details.
11. The Promoter is Goodlife Health Clubs, A.B.N. 59120953200.