Special Terms & Conditions: Arena 2020 Monthly Offer
1. Information on how to join makes up these Conditions.
2. Goodlife Operations Pty Ltd (“Goodlife”) (ABN 59 120 953 200) is offering this promotion in selected Goodlife Health Clubs in VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, and WESTERN AUSTRALIA from 9am on 1 March 2020 until 9 pm on 31 March 2020 AEST (“Promotional Period”) at each Goodlife Health Club including Goodlife Mornington (“Participating Outlets”).
3. The promotion is available to individuals who sign up to Goodlife during the Promotional Period and have not been a Goodlife Black Label member for three (3) months prior to the commencement date of this promotion (“new members”).
4. The promotion includes the following membership options at any Participating Outlet:
Membership Type: Black Label Memberships only.
Membership Term: Month to Month; 6 and 12 Month only.
5. The price point for these memberships will be reduced to:
$29.99 per week for the membership term on the Black Label Membership 6 Month; Total minimum cost $878.44 over 6 months. (RRP $42.99)
$27.99 per week for the membership term on the Black Label Membership 12 Month; Total minimum cost $1,554.48 over 12 months.
$39.99 per week for the membership term on the Black Label Membership Month to Month. Total minimum cost $258.96 over 1 month. (RRP $59.99)
14 Days free applicable on the 6 month membership.
28 Days free applicable on the 12 month membership.
6. A $99 Start-up fee applies to all memberships. This fee will be included in the first membership payment by the member.
7. The free time will be added on to the membership with the minimum term commencing after the free time, except for South Australia where the time is included in the minimum term of the membership for the 12 month memberships, normal membership conditions apply thereafter.
8. Goodlife offers members a cooling off period, known as a Breathing Space. The Breathing Space period commences on the date of the Membership Agreement and expires seven (7) days after the initial contract date. A member can choose to terminate their membership by written request during the Breathing Space period. A member will be refunded their joining fee should they wish to terminate during this period, provided they comply with the standard requests contained in Goodlife’s Terms and Conditions.
9. The offer only applies to membership agreements entered into between the outlined promotion dates and cannot be run in conjunction with any other offer including but not limited to corporate discounts.
10. Goodlife shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies Goodlife in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
11. The new member will be required to complete a 24/7 Induction, waivers and health screening tool prior to their first training session at Goodlife Health Clubs. Any minors will be required to have their membership signed by a parent or legal guardian, complete additional waivers & induction, and otherwise comply with the Goodlife Age Policy.
12. Except as set out above, the standard Membership Terms and Conditions for memberships apply. See www.goodlife.com.au for details.