October 2019 Arena Boot Camp Upgrade Offer – Paid In Full option
Special terms & conditions: 01 October 2019 – 05 October 2019
1. Information on how to redeem makes up these conditions.
2. The Promoter is conducting the promotion in selected health clubs in VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, and WESTERN AUSTRALIA only (“Participating Outlets”), from 01 October 2019 to 05 October 2019 at each Participating Outlet (“Promotional Period”).
3. All individuals that purchased the Arena 8 Week PIF membership after 01 July 2019 are eligible to purchase another 8 Week PIF membership PLUS get a second half price if they sign up by midnight Saturday 5th October. The half price membership can be used by the individual or alternatively assigned to a friend.
4. The offer can only be redeemed online between the allocated dates. Once the promotional period passes, the prospective member will not be able to access the offering.
Except as set out in these special conditions, the standard Membership Terms and Conditions for Black Label applies.
5. The member will be required to have completed a 24/7 induction, waivers and health screening prior to their first training session at Goodlife Health Clubs. Any minors will be required to have their membership signed by a parent or legal guardian, complete additional waivers & induction, and comply with the Goodlife Age Policy.
6. Goodlife offers members a cooling off period, known as a Breathing Space. The Breathing Space period commences 7 days from initial contract date. A customer can choose to enact their Breathing Space and terminate their membership, if the customer submits a written request to terminate their membership within the timeframe specified as the cooling off.
7. The offer only applies to participants of the Arena 8 Week Boot Camp Oct 2019 who purchased an 8 week PIF to access the Boot Camp, regardless of whether they previously held a Goodlife membership. This offer cannot be run in conjunction with any other offer including corporate discounts. This offer is not available for any other Black Label members.
8. The Promoter or the Participating Outlets shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies the Promoter and the Participating Outlet in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
9. The Promoter is Goodlife Health Clubs, A.B.N. 59120953200.