Special Terms & Conditions: Arena October Flash Sale 2019
1. Information on how to join makes up these Conditions.
2.Goodlife Operations Pty Ltd (“Goodlife”) (ABN 59 120 953 200) is offering this promotion in selected Goodlife Health Clubs in VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, and WESTERN AUSTRALIA) at 9am on 9 October 2019 until 9 pm on 10 October 2019 AEST at each Participating Outlets excluding Goodlife Mornington and Goodlife Ringwood (“Promotional Period”).
3. The promotion is available to individuals who sign up to Goodlife during the Promotional Period and have not been a Goodlife Black Label member for three (3) months prior to the commencement date of this promotion (“new members”).
4. The promotion offers the following membership options at any Participating Outlet:
– Membership Type: Black Label Memberships only.
– Term: 6 Month Membership only.
– The price point for these memberships will be reduced to:
$29.99 per week (RRP $42.99) for the membership term on the Black Label Membership 6 Month; (Total minimum cost $878.74 over 6 months).
– A $99 Start-up fee applies to all memberships. This will be included in the first payment by the member.
5. Goodlife offers members a cooling off period, known as a Breathing Space. The Breathing Space period commences on the date of the Membership Agreement and expires seven (7) days after the initial contract date. 6. A member can choose to terminate their membership by written request during the Breathing Space period. A member will be refunded their joining fee should they wish to terminate during this period, provided they comply with the standard requests contained in Goodlife’s Terms and Conditions.
7. The offer only applies to membership agreements entered into between the outlined promotion dates and cannot be run in conjunction with any other offer including but not limited to corporate discounts.
8. Goodlife shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies Goodlife in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
9. The new member will be required to complete a 24/7 Induction, waivers and health screening tool prior to their first training session at Goodlife Health Clubs. Any minors will be required to have their membership signed by a parent or legal guardian, complete additional waivers & induction, and otherwise comply with the Goodlife Age Policy.
10. Except as set out above, the standard Membership Terms and Conditions for memberships apply. See www.goodlife.com.au for details.