Special Terms & Conditions: Arena September Flash Sale 2019
No joining fee
1. Information on how to join makes up these Conditions.
2. The Promoter is conducting the promotion in selected health clubs in VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, WESTERN AUSTRALIA. (“Participating Outlets”) on 9 September 2019 only at each Participating Outlet excluding Goodlife Mornington and Goodlife Ringwood (“Promotional Period”).
3. The promotion is available to individuals who sign up to Arena during the Promotional Period (“new members”).
4. The promotion offers the following membership at any Participating Outlet:
Membership Type: Direct Debit Black Label membership only.
No joining fee on the above memberships sold at commissionable rates (not in conjunction with any other offer, see the standard Membership Terms and Conditions for full details of memberships).
5. Goodlife offers members a cooling off period, known as a Breathing Space. The Breathing Space period commences after the Free Time has been applied and expires 7 days after the initial contract date. A member can choose to terminate their membership by written request during the Breathing Space period. A member will be refunded their joining fee should they wish to terminate during this period, provided they comply with the standard requests contained in Goodlife’s Terms and Conditions.
6. The offer only applies to membership agreements entered into between the outlined promotion dates and cannot be run in conjunction with any other offer including but not limited to corporate discounts.
7. Goodlife shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies Goodlife in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
8. The new member will be required to complete a 24/7 Induction, waivers and health screening tool prior to their first training session at Goodlife Health Clubs. Any minors will be required to have their membership signed by a parent or legal guardian, complete additional waivers & induction, and otherwise comply with the Goodlife Age Policy.
0. Except as set out above, the standard Membership Terms and Conditions for memberships apply. See www.goodlife.com.au for details.