Special Terms & Conditions: September 2019
30 Days of Arena Fitness for $30
1. Information on how to redeem makes up these Conditions.
2. The Promoter is conducting the promotion in selected health clubs in VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, WESTERN AUSTRALIA. (“Participating Outlets”) on 1 September until close of business on 30 September 2019 at each Participating Outlet (“Promotional Period”).
3. The promotion offers a 30 consecutive day Arena Fitness membership with no lock-in contract and can only be redeemed once per person and at one selected location. Access to club and Arena is only during staffed hours.
4. The price point for this product will be reduced to $30.
5. The offer is valid for Arena Fitness locations only. See Arena Fitness membership Terms and Conditions for full details of membership. If the redeemer wishes to continue their membership after this period, standard membership prices, terms and conditions apply.
6. The $30 fee will be payable upfront online.
7. Goodlife offers members a cooling off period, known as a Breathing Space. The Breathing Space period commences 7 days after the initial contract date. A member can choose to terminate their membership by written request during the Breathing Space period. A member will be refunded their joining fee should they wish to terminate during this period, provided they comply with the standard requests contained in Goodlife’s Terms and Conditions.
8. The offer only applies to the outlined promotion dates and cannot be run in conjunction with any other offer including but not limited to corporate discounts.
9. Goodlife shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the pass indemnifies Goodlife in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
10. New members will be required to complete a 24/7 Induction, waivers and health screening tool prior to their first training session. Any minors will be required to have their membership signed by a parent or legal guardian, complete additional waivers & induction, and otherwise comply with the Goodlife Age Policy.
11. Except as set out above, the standard Membership Terms and Conditions for memberships apply. See www.arenafitnessmma.com.au for details.